1) Give your skin a light, gentle scrub. A loofah in the shower is a good way to invigorate. Include body-brushing (garshana) or exfoliating scrubs from a day spa visit.
2) Bounce: get on a mini-trampoline for 5-10 minutes. Rhythmic, total-body movement gives the lymph system a flush.
3) Get Cupped! Cupping therapy is the most effective manual therapy for lymphatic drainage.
4) Exercise. Aerobic or strength-training activities get muscles to stimulate lymph flow. Also, exercise reduces stress and fights disease!
5) Get a massage. Massage therapy boosts immunity by moving lymph, and by reducing stress.
This week Only, at Balanced Boulder Massage & Cupping:
* Immune-Booster Cupping for ONLY $29! (reg. $49)
Mention this article and ALSO get:
An Autumn-Spice Aromatherapy Steamer & a light, relaxing Dry-Brushing...both FREE!
CALL Nina Dropcho TODAY to book your Immune-Booster! 970-948-0179